Have anyone managed to get Greenscreen sample to work on Windows?

Does it work?

on m60 it won’t work, will it?
the only pro gpu workstation that has M60 is available through amazon workspaces
so the Maxine in uncompatible with the workspaces at all?

Hi @Andrey1984 you need a 20 series(e.g. RTX 2080) or a 30 series(e.g. RTX 3080) card for Maxine’s Windows SDK

@tvarshney I only have Azure, Amazon, Google cloud subscriptions.
Which one of them to use with broadcast sdk video? which exactly? which offering exactly is known to work with the video sdk?
In particular there are windows 2019 datacenter servers with v100/ a100
but it doesn’t help getting the trivial greenscreen sample to work;
The missed part is the support running the binary
Could you support running the greenscreen sample binary on Windows 2019 Datacenter? With A100?
Or that i ssomething that is not supported by Nvidia?
Shall I ask Nvidia GRID department to give a hand with it? Or it won’t run on Nvidia Cloud GRID access either?

@tvarshney @jkrinitt
How exactly to run the greenscreen sample binary on cloud windows 2019 with A100 GPU?
Could you share the exact steps, please?
If I just unpack it then run,

AigsEffectApp.exe --model_dir=..\..\bin\models --in_file=..\input\input_003054.jpg --show
Processing ..\input\input_003054.jpg mode 0 models ..\..\bin\models

it would say opencv_world346.dll missed

If I install the redistributable package of broadcast sdk for ampere to program files then run

setpath.exe

it it would still say opencv_world346.dll missed
Why do not you provide exact steps to run the sample binaries?

If I run

run_local.bat
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Video Effects\samples\AigsEffectApp>run_local.bat

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Video Effects\samples\AigsEffectApp>SETLOCAL

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Video Effects\samples\AigsEffectApp>SET PATH=C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\ProgramData\GooGet;C:\Program Files\Google\Compute Engine\metadata_scripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Cloud SDK\google-cloud-sdk\bin;C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\;C:\Program Files\Google\Compute Engine\sysprep;C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;;..\external\opencv\bin;..\..\bin;

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Video Effects\samples\AigsEffectApp>AigsEffectApp.exe --model_dir=..\..\bin\models --in_file=..\input\input_003054.jpg --show
Processing ..\input\input_003054.jpg mode 0 models ..\..\bin\models

C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Video Effects\samples\AigsEffectApp>REM AigsEffectApp.exe --model_dir=..\..\bin\models --webcam --show

it would execute without errors but wouldn’t show outputs
Thanks

@Andrey1984 The Maxine SDKs work in all of these cloud environments as long as you have the appropriate GPU in the instance. You can run the AI background replacement on an A100. Is the output you’re targeting a compressed video stream or a file? If you’re looking for a compressed video stream, it may be more efficient to use a GPU that has the video encoding hardware as well.

@jkrinitt Thank you for your response
But there is no any output of the executing of the run_local.bat
Despite it is executed with --show flag nothing is shown as an output.
It is on default A100 Windows 2019 dataventer with just unpacked Video SDK package.
Hasn’t it been tested in such environment?
I just need a proof of concept implementation to demonstrate that it works at all e.g. on

1. image
    once it works with image →
  2. with video input
    once it works with video input
  3. with camera

As for now the image execution kind of fails as nothing is shown out as an output

@tvarshney
we got Windows Pro with T4
neither broadcast app nor the video effects sdk seems supported
it won’t work on T4? neither of the two? on Windows 10 Pro? could you confirm?