Assign new object-id deepstream tracker Deepstream 6.3

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform: GPU
**• DeepStream Version 6.3
**• TensorRT Version 8.6.1
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version 535
**• Issue Type bugs

Hi,
I run deepstream-app with nvtracker using lib /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so
and config config_tracker_IOU.yml

I want the object to use its own id and not reuse the previous id (id always increases steadily).
Is there any way to edit the config or edit the code to achieve that?

nvtracker will assign the same id for the same object. What is the mean of its own id? Is it possible implement your requirement in your application?

What I mean is that when the object has completely disappeared, a new object appears. The old id_object is re-allocated to a new object. I want the time period to reuse the old id_object for the new object to be 3s, or not reused. used the old id_object, but nvtracker reused the id_object in a very short time of about 500ms. How can I use incremental id or increase id_object reuse time

nvtracker will assgn new object id for new object. Can you share some picture of video to show nvtracker will reuse old object id?

1 Like

Seems you want to disable re-association: Gst-nvtracker — DeepStream documentation 6.4 documentation . Can you share your nvtracker configure file?

CONFIG TRACKER IOU

BaseConfig:
minDetectorConfidence: 0

TargetManagement:
maxTargetsPerStream: 150

[Creation & Termination Policy]

minIouDiff4NewTarget: 0.5
probationAge: 2
maxShadowTrackingAge: 28
earlyTerminationAge: 1
TrajectoryManagement:
useUniqueID: 0

DataAssociator:
dataAssociatorType: 0
associationMatcherType: 0
checkClassMatch: 1

[Association Metric: Thresholds for valid candidates]

minMatchingScore4Overall: 0.0 # Min total score
minMatchingScore4SizeSimilarity: 0.0 # Min bbox size similarity score
minMatchingScore4Iou: 0.0 # Min IOU score

[Association Metric: Weights]

matchingScoreWeight4SizeSimilarity: 0.4
matchingScoreWeight4Iou: 0.6

Question:
After reading the document, I changed maxShadowTrackingAge = 1 and did not encounter the problem of repeated object_id. Is it correct to change the config?

IOU not support re-asociation

Yes, you are right. maxShadowTrackingAge will keep the target alive longer even if the target disappear.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.