I am wondering what is the maximum id that an object can take from nvtracker because the IDs in the pipeline is always increasing I want to know if I let my pipeline running for days will it reset the IDs if it reached the maximum of its datatype ? and what is the maximum id that the object could take ?
Thanks in advance.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am running Deepstream 5.1 on Dell G5 15 the GPU is GTX 1650ti the OS is Ubuntu 18.04.5LTS tensorrt version 126.96.36.199 GPU Driver 460.39 CUDA version 11.2
You can check the filed inside _NvDsObjectMeta, so it should less than the max number guint64 can represent
what happens to the tracking IDs if the maximum of guint64 is reached ? does it restart giving IDs from 0 again ?
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Yeah, it will override the previous ID, what’s the issue did you meet?
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.