auto power on option implementation

Hi

In JETSON TX1 a pin called CHARGER_PRSNT# pin which can be used for auto power on by monitoring IC with the delay after 300 ms if the power dips to low voltage. will this pin able to power OFF the module when the module is ON ?

No, it can not power off module.

Hi

Thanks for the reply

1.CHARGER_PRSNT# pin is having an internal pull up by default this pin is high ,if it is pulled low for 300 ms the module will power on is this the way the pin works ?
2.IF continuously pulled low i mean if connected to a open drain and pulled low permanently when power is stable will it be able to boot-up automatically ?
3.can i use this pin as gpio after power on since u have told it cannot power off the module by changing the level ?after power on it seems like a strap pin for auto power on

Hi

Thanks for the reply

1.CHARGER_PRSNT# pin is having an internal pull up by default this pin is high ,if it is pulled low for 300 ms the module will power on is this the way the pin works ?
2.IF continuously pulled low i mean if connected to a open drain and pulled low permanently when power is stable will it be able to boot-up automatically ?
3.can i use this pin as gpio after power on since u have told it cannot power off the module by changing the level ?after power on it seems like a strap pin for auto power on

For 1, yes.
For 2, yes.
For 3, No, this pin is an input to PMIC, can’t be used as GPIO.