Board ID of Nvidia Xavier NX production module

I’m trying to find the Board ID ($(BOARD)) for flashing on Xavier NX production module using the flash script. The guide says the Board ID is located here https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-archived/l4t-3242/index.html#page/Tegra%2520Linux%2520Driver%2520Package%2520Development%2520Guide%2Fquick_start.html%23wwpID0EAAO0YB0HA

Upon attempting to flash with given ID, the command sudo ./flash.sh P3449-0000+p3668-0001-qspi-emmc mmcblk0p1 gives error with unrecognized board.

What would be the right board ID here? Please advise.

Hello,

I guess you are saying “board config” but not BoardID here.

BOARDID is a variable to be put prior to flash.sh. This variable is only used when flash.sh is not able to read the board info. I don’t think this is what you are lacking of now.

For example:

sudo FAB=100 BOARDID=3668 ./flash.sh …

As for board config, the one you are using after flash.sh is the board config.

sudo ./flash.sh #BOARD_CONFIG mmcblk0p1

And the board config is actually the pre-defined text files under your Linux_for_Tegra.
For example, you will see jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc.conf.

To use this config board, the flash command is

sudo ./flash.sh jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1

Since there is no “P3449-0000+p3668-0001-qspi-emmc.conf” under our default jetpack, you will hit error with no doubt.

You can also write you own board config and it will work if the content is correct… For example, define jetson-ABC.conf and you can use it as jetson-ABC in flash.sh. However, I don’t think this is what you are trying to do now.

For NX production module, use the board config I mentioned above.

Yes, I meant Board config, apologies for the confusion. Thank you for the help, I’ll use jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc. However, P3449-0000+p3668-0001-qspi-emmc.conf configuration is listed at multiple places, including here: https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/manifest_tx2_tx2i.html#

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

hmm… I didn’t use this board config before. The board config exists and actually it is just same as jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc. They are using soft link pointed to same file.

Could you post the full error log from terminal when you use that board config to flash? Need to check what is going on. It should work too.