Camera recommendation

What six cameras do you recommend for a university project using a jetson xavier nx?

I am getting into self driving from a software point of view and camera selection becomes very difficult for me. I know that things like hdr or wide visual field are important, but there are so many options that I don’t know which one to choose to start the project.

In this case the cameras would not be for high speeds and these are the official options: Jetson Partner Supported Cameras | NVIDIA Developer

I would greatly appreciate any advice with a specific products.

my end goal is to use them for something similar to this Lift, Splat, Shoot: Encoding Images from Arbitrary Camera Rigs by Implicitly Unprojecting to 3D

Please check this link for the camera partner to get more information.

thank you, that link had arrived.
The problem is that there are so many options that I get lost. Some are marked as autonomus driving. But I’m not going to make a car that runs at high speeds, so maybe that budget too high is unnecessary for me.
I would greatly appreciate any specific suggestions

Maybe check with them if anyone of them design 6 imx219 connector.

Thank you so much.
Do you think these Multiple MIPI CSI-2 Cameras for NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier/TX2 could be suitable for a jetson xavier nx ?
Is there a significant improvement for the cameras to be hardware synchronized or do you think it is not necessary and plugging them directly into the jetson is enough?

The board may not suitable for XNX due to the connector is different.
Please consult with E-CON to get much detail information.

Thank you very much for your guidance. But are you sure? .

The product description says:

Plugs in to NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™/Jetson™ TX2 Developer Kit

I would appreciate a lot if you tell me some specific camera options, their quality does not matter, but they are useful for a person xavier nx

Yes, I am sure the connector for Jetson TX2 and Jetson AGX is compatible but Xavier NX doesn’t.

1 Like

oh, thank you very much for the clarification.
i think i’m going to buy an agx so i can use those cameras then

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in e-con’s camera.

Please write to “camerasolutions@e-consystems.com”, our camera experts will assist you.