Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
Ubuntu20.04 (And I used Docker(Ubuntu20.04))
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) 3080ti
• DeepStream Version 6.1.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 188.8.131.52
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 510.85.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) python3 deepstream_test_1.py …/…/…/…/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to get the deepstream docker container and run the example on github below.
As for the working environment, I want to see the OSD screen on the local computer with the deepstream code running in the docker container in the server as shown below.
local computer - Ubuntu20.04 Server - Docker Container
I want to run deepstream-test1/deepstream_test1.py , but after inferring only a brief frame, the job ends immediately.
Error: gst-stream-error-quark: Internal data stream error. (1): gstnvinfer.cpp(2299): gst_nvinfer_output_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvInfer:primary-inference:
For reference, the following code running in docker conatiner via xming and putty works fine on my local monitor.
Please let me know how to solve this.