Can I use OSD on Deepstream docker container via X11 forwarding with putty and xming?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

Ubuntu20.04 (And I used Docker(Ubuntu20.04))
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) 3080ti
• DeepStream Version 6.1.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.2.5.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 510.85.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) python3 deepstream_test_1.py …/…/…/…/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

hello.

I want to get the deepstream docker container and run the example on github below.

As for the working environment, I want to see the OSD screen on the local computer with the deepstream code running in the docker container in the server as shown below.
[Work environment]
local computer - Ubuntu20.04 Server - Docker Container

I want to run deepstream-test1/deepstream_test1.py , but after inferring only a brief frame, the job ends immediately.

Error message:
Error: gst-stream-error-quark: Internal data stream error. (1): gstnvinfer.cpp(2299): gst_nvinfer_output_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvInfer:primary-inference:

For reference, the following code running in docker conatiner via xming and putty works fine on my local monitor.
ex) xclock

Please let me know how to solve this.
thank you

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Deepstream do not support forward X11 from remote server to local monitor. if display on remote server unavailable, you can modify the app to save the output to file. please refer to this, DeepStream SDK FAQ - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.