Can not Xaiver NX developer kit module use sdmmc3?

Dear all,
I use both xavier nx developer kit and custom board. I add a SD card slot in custom board and modify its dtb use sdmmc3. When I enable the sdmmc 3. The system can not boot. I use developer kit module with custom board. Is this means sdmmc1 and sdmmc3 share the same group SDIO? I only use one of them? Or my design have other problem?

This is my dts.
gqx0323amodifysd3a(1).dts (257.7 KB)

No, they are not sharing the same SDIO. Sdhci@3440000 is only for sdmmc3.

And we don’t know if your design has any problem because we don’t know anything about your design.

Also don’t know what kind of error because you don’t share any log.

Sorry sir, I forget attach my sd slot design. This is my hardware design.

SDMMC_CD use GPIO12.
The error information is the system can not be boot after sdmmc3 enable. After sdmmc3 disable , the system is normal.

Share the dmesg please… what you are saying provides 0 information…

The error information is the system can not be boot after sdmmc3 enable. After sdmmc3 disable , the system is normal

This is my dmesg.txt. Thanks for replying.
20220324.log.txt (64.6 KB)

No, this is not dmesg. This is uart log and dmesg is in silent mode.

Remove the “quiet” in your /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf and uart log will have full dmesg…

20220324a.log.txt (119.7 KB)
Is that right?

Hi,

What did you change to your device tree? Did you change any other things more than sdhci@3440000?

Could you put sdhci@3440000 after sdhci@3400000 in your device tree?

You interrupt the order of the node so sdhci@3440000 becomes mmc0 now.

Also, is this a NX module that has the sdcard slot on module itself?

1 Like

Thanks.
Yes, we modify audio ES8311 ( I2S5 ) and SPI network card device tree. Their functions are normal.

Right! The NX module has the sd card slot on module itself. And my custom board also has a sd card slot.

I will try to put 3440000 after 3400000 first.

Put 3440000 after 3400000 is right. My system is booting up.
Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.