Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson / GPU
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
char* string parameters are missing const keyword.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Include and reference in C++ application.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
For those of us using C++, the current function definitions in nvmsgbroker.h force us to cast away the const qualification from all std::string input parameters.
NvMsgBrokerClientHandle nv_msgbroker_connect(char *broker_conn_str, char *broker_proto_lib, nv_msgbroker_connect_cb_t connect_cb, char *cfg);
ends up getting called as
m_connectionHandle = nv_msgbroker_connect( const_cast<char*>(m_connectionString.c_str()), const_cast<char*>(m_protocolLib.c_str()), broker_connection_listener_cb, const_cast<char*>(m_brokerConfigFile.c_str()));
It works… but it’s an ugly workaround.
I’ve used most of your APIs at this point, and I believe this is the only client file that has this
const char* omission.