Clear image in argus_camera& but very grainy in gstreamer pipeline

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.3
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

When I view my D3 IMX390 CSI camera through argus_camera& the stream looks clear and high quality, but when I run my Python script using a gstreamer pipeline, the image quality significantly is decreased and is very grainy. The purpose is to use this outside but testing has been conducted inside right now. Below are example images as well as the pipeline.

Here is the argus_camera& view and settings. Then here is my gstreamer pipeline:

nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGRx ! videoconvert ! appsink

and here is the output of the cameras in ROS:

Can you check if below command if still the same remove the videoconvert to narrow down which element cause the problem.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1" ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! videoconvert ! nvoverlaysink

When I run this command, it returns a red box and I must restart the computer for it to go away.

Try the xvimagesink

export DISPLAY=:0
gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)1920, height=(int)1080,format=(string)NV12, framerate=(fraction)30/1" ! nvvidconv ! xvimagesink sync=false