Clock Speeds Linux GTX 660

I have Linux 64 with installed NVIDIA 310 driver. The card’s maximum speed is restricted to 549 MHz. In Windows 7 I get the full speed. I assume it is a problem of the driver. How can I set the maximum clock of my card to the specified level?

Thanks and best regards

Linux

Windows

your card works at full speed it just reports it wrong you should’ve searched this forum. I’ve asked this before they said they would fix but didn’t. You know nvidia a whole bunch of promises and only a few done.

Thanks for the information, but that is not true. I have checked it using a benchmark scene in Blender. I got 2:05 (Linux) vs. 1:21 (Windows), same system. So it reports correctly and does not work at full speed.

I check the bugreport script. Here are the relevant parts. Is it a bug? Can I set the GPU3DClockFreqs to the correct value?

Attribute 'GPU3DClockFreqs' (workstation:0.0): 549,3004.
    The valid values for 'GPU3DClockFreqs' are in the ranges 549 - 1098,
    751 - 3604 (inclusive).
    'GPU3DClockFreqs' can use the following target types: X Screen, GPU.
Attribute 'GPUPerfModes' (workstation:0.0): perf=0, nvclock=324,
  memclock=324 ; perf=1, nvclock=324, memclock=810 ; perf=2, nvclock=549,
  memclock=3004 ; perf=3, nvclock=549, memclock=3004 
    'GPUPerfModes' is a string attribute.
    'GPUPerfModes' is a read-only attribute.
    'GPUPerfModes' can use the following target types: X Screen, GPU.

I checked it again with my own scene and not a benchmark scene. It is even worse, Linux 3:11 and Windows 0:45. See the images for details, I activated stamping the render times in the renderings. Is there a way to fix this in the next driver version?

Linux

Windows