Hi there,
I am a student at the HTW Berlin and have started to write a master thesis about cloud gaming. In the course of this work I will of course use/test nvidia service, but this request is rather for some technical questions I still have on the subject of cloud gaming and hope that you can help me or even just know where else I can get this information.
So … Basically I would like to know the following things:
- At which layer in the network or which layer are the image data of games tapped / how does this work different from remoute control ? and is this then hooking on the DirectX layer?
- is there like an open-source scheme for the network architecture or is it all “secret” ?
i know its maybe not the right place to put these questions but the nvidia support told me to ask here
regards,
Rainer