Cuda 8.0 and 9.1 installation failed with no reason

This is really annoying. None of the installers work even after checking the above mentioned off.

By the way, for windows 10 - 64 bit, NVIDIA GEFORECE GTX 950M.

Network installation as well as local fails with 8.0. I installed 9.0 couple of days ago, I got the error of some cudnnlib.dll missing. I am not sure about the exact file name. But there is an issue in GitHub.

NVIDIA wastes the developers efforts and time. Time to move on to the better GPU providers.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for your experience, but this is cuda tools forum which should be nsight, you can ask the guys in CUDA Setup and Installation - NVIDIA Developer Forums if you miss some cuda libraries after installation.

Can not agree more, This is really really really annoyingā€¦
It waste my two days two check every potential methods. But still can not find the correct one. Installation just turns out failed while ā€œInstalling nsight visual studio editionā€, with no more detail error reportā€¦

I just find the way to solve the problem failed while ā€œInstalling nsight visual studio editionā€. Dis-select the ā€œNsight VSEā€, the problem can be skipped

Hi, @guimin.long.miao

Sorry for the issue you met ! We do known there are some issue when install. But it is hard to tell the exact reason as we canā€™t repro this internally now. Also the issue may be different on each userā€™s environment. For now, the best WAR is to skip the installation of failure component and you already know about this .

Anyway, sorry for this and weā€™ll continue to check internally to see if there is better solution.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.