We are working on Deepstream 5.0.1-python. The code is running inside a container.
Source - RTSP stream
But the code is getting stuck with no errors or no logs after running sometimes for few hours and sometimes few minutes only. I am completely clueless about what’s happening.
Can somebody help in solving this issue?
@everyone please help me to solve
I am moving this topic to the DeepStream forum for better visibility.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
Below is the screenshot for hardware platform-
Deepstream version: 5.0.1
Cofig file is given below:
0=FP32, 1=INT8, 2=FP16 mode
#Use the config params below for dbscan clustering mode
Per class configurations
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
1.Can you update deepstream to the latest ？
Your driver version is 470, I guess you are using deepstream
2. Which example did you use to reproduce this issue?
Can you share sample code for me reproduce this issue ?
3.when the application is stucked, the rtsp stream is ok ?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.