Deepstream Analytics Removefilter Isses

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform : Jetson
• DeepStream Version: 5.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 7.1.3
• Issue Type: Bug
• How to reproduce the issue
Add a Tracker and Analytics plugin to deepstream-imagedata-multistream.py demo app

• Requirement details
nvosd/nvdsanalytics somewhere the remove filter doesnt remove the object id (the bbox goes red)

• Question:
What is the correct way to use nvdsanalytics within the pipeline, how do we configure it to remove the bboxes and labels of an object in the OSD.

How do we remove its metadata from any downstream probes

• Bug:
I have attached the source files, and also some screenshots highlighting the remove filter(Roi-RF) issues I am facing

multistream-app.zip (60.5 KB)

Regards Andrew

Do any of you know why I am experiencing this issue/question?

@Fiona.Chen @bcao

Are you trying to remove the tracker id and label of an object which leave the ROI area?

No

I want to remove/Ignore specific classes that are within an ROI, I was trying to use the ROI-RF elements from nvdsanalytics plugin

But sometimes the detection is present on the screen with a red border and no “RF” in its text? which seems unusual

What is the best procedure required to actually remove the obj from the metadata before OSD draws it to screen?

I think you can remove the rect_params from the object for specific classes.

But what is causing my class to sometimes be red and sometimes blue whilst in the ROI-RF? This is just with an analytics config for that stream? surely if its in the ROI and is the class it should always be “Filtered”