Deepstream python apps deepstream-test1 unable to create source

when I run python deepstream-test1.py XX.mp4, I was unable to create source and encounter the warning below.
How can I solve it?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GTX2070
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.57

================== debugger info ====================
Connected to pydev debugger (build 193.5233.109)
Creating Pipeline

Creating Source

(python:25851): GStreamer-WARNING **: 17:37:50.075: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstcoreelements.so’: /home/ai/anaconda3/envs/python36/bin/…/lib/libgstbase-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: gst_element_foreach_sink_pad
Unable to create Source
Creating H264Parser

(python:25851): GStreamer-WARNING **: 17:38:03.711: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstvideoparsersbad.so’: /home/ai/anaconda3/envs/python36/bin/…/lib/libgstbase-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: gst_element_foreach_sink_pad
Unable to create h264 parser
Creating Decoder

Unable to create Nvv4l2 Decoder
Unable to create NvStreamMux
Unable to create pgie
Unable to create nvvidconv
Unable to create nvosd

1 Like

As mentioned in the README, it only accepts H264 file, not mp4 file.

$ python3 deepstream_test_1.py <h264_elementary_stream>

Ok.
But the point is that I can not create the source object, which output None Type. I wonder why this error happen, and how can I fixed it?

Ok, looks it’s your setup issue.
Please refer to https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/index.html#page/DeepStream_Development_Guide/deepstream_quick_start.html# for the DS setup.

Thanks!

I found that I can not successfully run the deepstream sample

deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_secondary_vehicletypes.txt

which report

** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:1057>: Failed to create element ‘src_bin_muxer’
** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:1132>: create_multi_source_bin failed
** ERROR: <create_pipeline:1296>: create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: main:636: Failed to create pipeline

can you tell me how to solve this problem?

`

“config_infer_secondary_vehicletypes.txt” is a affiliated config file for the secondary gie and included by other main config file, e.g. source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt, it can’t be run by deepstream-app direcely.
You can run the main config as below:

$ deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt

Hi, have you figured it out yet? I’m running into the same problem.

$ deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt

This command also didn’t work for me. I got the error:
** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:1057>: Failed to create element ‘src_bin_muxer’
** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:1132>: create_multi_source_bin failed
** ERROR: <create_pipeline:1296>: create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: main:636: Failed to create pipeline
Quitting
App run failed

please check if running in the same issue as Failed to create element 'src_bin_muxer'

please remove the gst cache and try again

$ rm -rf ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0