Problem with installation of Deepstream

Hi,

I am having problems using/instalation the Deepstrem application on the Jetson Xavier NX.

I have installed a fresh version of JetPack 4.5.1 via SDK Manager. I have performed an update and system upgrade. I then proceeded to install deepstream following the guide on the Nvidia website “Jetson setup”:

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Quickstart.html

In the next step I proceeded to install Deepstream-python according to this guide:

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Python_Sample_Apps.html

When trying to run the application: deepstream_test_1_usb.py
I get the message:

streammux.set_property('width', 1920)
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_property

and before:
Unable to create pgie

Based on information found on this forum I used the command to check the installation of gst-inspect: gst-inspect-1.0 -b

jetson@jetson-desktop:~$ gst-inspect-1.0 -b

(gst-plugin-scanner:7982): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:07:05.438: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so': libnvrtc.so.10.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:7982): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:07:05.601: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferaudio.so': libnvrtc.so.10.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:7982): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:07:05.635: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_osd.so': libnvrtc.so.10.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(gst-plugin-scanner:7982): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:07:05.687: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_infer.so': libnvrtc.so.10.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Blacklisted files:
  libnvdsgst_infer.so
  libnvdsgst_osd.so
  libnvdsgst_inferaudio.so
  libnvdsgst_inferserver.so

Total count: 4 blacklisted files

After checking the path to the missing files, those files exist in this folder.

I also tried deleting the cache files with the command:

rm -rf ${HOME}/.cache/gstreamer-1.0

and run the gst-inspect command again, but again the files are not found.

With Deepstrem I tried two installation methods using tar package ( deepstream_sdk_v5.1.0_jetson.tbz2) and Debian package ( deepstream-5.1_5.1.0-1_arm64.deb).
The effect is the same.

I also tried to load system using ready made system image which I burned to SD card. Also the effect is the same.

Earlier I was running Deepstream 5.1 on Jetson Nano also on JetPack 4.5.1 and I didn’t have such problems, everything ran fine and worked fine.

I checked these links:

Unfortunately I still don’t know how to deal with this problem.

For each blacklisted plugins, you can see the reason by inspecting it directly:

gst-inspect-1.0 /usr/lib//gstreamer-1.0/pluginlib