Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, I have an python deepstream application with rtsp sink which is pushing out iot data through kafka.
Sink is then converted to HLS stream and displayed in the web browser
My question is, how could I get the information about actual frameid or timestamp from the rtsp video stream tp sychnronize msg broker data with the video output? Can I insert some metadata like frameid into the stream?