Dependency proplems with Nsight Eclipse Edition and Eclipse 2021.9

I’m running Eclipse 2021.9 including CDT plugins on a Linux Fedora 35 system. I just installed CUDA 11.5 and am trying to profile some Optix code

When I try to launch an Eclipse profile configuration to profile my application, the launch fails with a message telling me to look at an Eclipse log.

I looked in that log and it appears I have plugin dependency problems as noted by log messages like the following.

It looks like in this particular log entry, Nsight is looking for an org.eclipse.cdt.ui plugin between versions 5.8.0 and 5.8.1 and an org.eclipse.cdt.core plugin between versions 5.2.0 and 6.0.0.

What’s installed as part of my Eclipse install is org.eclipse.cdt.ui 7.3.0 and org.eclipse.cdt.core 7.3.0

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: com.nvidia.cuda.ide.editor [6]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.cdt.ui; bundle-version=“[5.8.0.nvidia,5.8.1)”
→ Bundle-SymbolicName: org.eclipse.cdt.ui; bundle-version=“5.8.0.nvidia-qualifier”; singleton:=“true”
org.eclipse.cdt.ui [71]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.eclipse.cdt.core; bundle-version=“[5.2.0,6.0.0)”
→ Bundle-SymbolicName: org.eclipse.cdt.core; bundle-version=“5.7.0.nvidia-qualifier”; singleton:=“true”
org.eclipse.cdt.core [69]
Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: osgi.ee; filter:=“(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.7))”

at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

How do I solve this problem?
Thanks - Dave