Developing a Custom Extension on Graph-Composer Missing header files?

Hello ! I am trying to develop a custom extension for use with Graph-composer. As I couldn’t find how to access the metadata as we used to do in Deepstream with the help of nvanalytics_src_pad_buffer probe function. I was reading through the documentation and trying to follow the steps in your README files. I was able to generate the codelet for the extension and build it with bazel but when I started to follow Implementation of INvDsInPlaceDataHandler on the docs. I was unable to find the header files you guys are using:

• #include “extensions/nvdsbase/nvds_probe_connector.hpp”
  • #include “extensions/nvdsinterface/interfaces.hpp”
    Are these includes optional? or the files are indeed missing?
    I am using the devel container you provided (nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-devel)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

You can try to download headers using registry extn import interface commands. https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/graphtools-docs/docs/text/GraphComposer_Registry_CLI.html#extn-import. We have the headers as part of NvDsInterfaceExt and NvDsBaseExt

E.G.

registry extn import interface -n NvDsInterfaceExt -s 0.0.3 -d ext
registry extn import interface -n NvDsBaseExt -s 0.0.4 -d ext

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.