Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): GPU
• DeepStream Version: deepstream-6.2_6.2.0-1_amd64.deb
• TensorRT Version: 8.5.2-1+cuda11.8
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-525.85.12.run
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I was able to open Graph Compose & get started. However, the “Generate Extension” option is unselectable.
When I attempted to generate the extension using the cli approach, I found the script was not present.
$ python3 /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/tools/graph_extension_generator/generate_extensions.py gst-plugins build /usr/bin/python3: can't open file '/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/tools/graph_extension_generator/generate_extensions.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
I read in the documentation this may occur if DeepStream SDK is not installed.
However, it is installed & I can see the files at
I am not sure why “graph_extension_generator/generate_extensions.py” is missing.
Did I install the wrong package, or are additional packages required to enable this functionality?