How to access Graph Composer (Xavier NX Developer Kit)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Xavier NX)
• DeepStream SDK 6.0
• JetPack Version 4.6
• TensorRT 8.0.1.6
• Issue Type (questions)

Hi, I have downloaded the Graph Composer Debian package and successfully installed it using the command:

sudo dpkg -i graph_composer-1.0.0_arm64.deb

After installing, I tried to launch Graph Composer by using the command:

composer

However, I receive the following output:

From what I have read over at https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/graph-composer-not-working-after-installation-jetson-xavier-nx/181681, it is stated that the UI for Graph Composer does not work for Jetson.

If this is the case, can I ask how can I work around this and use the Graph Composer, perhaps to run the sample applications such as deepstream-test1 found in nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/reference_graphs?

Sorry for the late response, have you managed to get issue resolved or still need the support? Thanks

composer can not run on Jetson.
You can run graphs on Jetson. There are README files under every graph folder. Please refer to the README

Hi, I did not resolve it yet. Can I confirm that the Graph Composer UI that can be used to develop video analytics pipeline is not available for Jetson devices? I am currently using Xavier NX and would love to easily develop video analytics pipeline as using the Graph Composer as shown below.

The UI tool is not available on Jetson

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.