Developing Robotics Applications in Python with NVIDIA Isaac SDK

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/developing-robotics-applications-in-python-with-isaac-sdk/

Figure 1. Controlling a virtual robot in IsaacSim with a Jupyter notebook and the Isaac SDK Python API. The modular and easy-to-use perception stack of NVIDIA Isaac SDK continues to accelerate the development of various mobile robots. Isaac SDK 2020.1 introduces the Python API, making it easier to build robotic applications for those who are…

The Audio GEMS have been removed from Isaac 2020.1NX is there somewhere I can download them?

Hi, @jjhwadsworth,

The audio gems was removed from 2020.1NX due to limited resource for migrating gems. Sorry we don’t have a running version on NX this moment.

Thanks for the reply. Can you put a highlighted note at the top of the NX documentation / downloads to let developers know this please as it will avoid anyone else “upgrading” who needs the audio GEMS. Do you have a time frame for migrating them or should I just downgrade to 2020.1?

Hi, @jjhwadsworth,

At the moment I don’t have much info about audio package. If it is important then guess you could stick with 2020.1 release for now.