NVIDIA Isaac Robotics SDK

The NVIDIA Isaac SDK makes it easy for developers to create and deploy AI-powered robotics. The SDK is a collection of libraries, drivers, APIs, and other tools that will save you hundreds of hours by making it easy to add AI into next-generation robots for perception, navigation, and manipulation. When we are ready, we will be providing early access to the Isaac SDK to a select set of developers. Please apply here:

[b][url]https://developer.nvidia.com/isaac-sdk[/url][/b]

Blog - [url]https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2018/03/27/isaac-robotics-sdk/[/url]

When can I know if I will be selected? I have the jetson tx2 and the robot TurtleBot 3 and I would like to work with the Isaac SDK in a research project

Hi eduardo.avelar, the SDK is still in development, so thank you for your survey submission to help guide the requirements. Thanks for your patience and we’ll let you know when an early-access release is available.

Hi,

I have applied to get early access to the ISAAC sdk. Would it be possible to provide any timelines around the availability of the access.

Thanks

Thanks for your interest naveednadir, we are shooting for later this summer / early fall timeframe.

Hi,

Now that you have the Jetson Xavier for pre-ordering. Would it be possible to get access to ISAAC SDK on the purchase of Xavier?

Thanks

Isaac SDK will be available for download a few weeks after Jetson Xavier begins shipping, still shooting for late summer/early fall timeframe for Isaac.

Would it be possible for you to release any hardware/software requirements for ISAAC, the biggest one being OS (Linux/Windows …). Also wondering if there is any details around the full stack that ISAAC will be using e.g. Environment, Simulators etc.

Initial Isaac support will be for Ubuntu-based PC and Jetson.

Thanks. Would you be able to reveal if ISAAC works with open AI gym and ROS? Additionally for the simulator would it support URDF and SDF?

Sorry, until the release is published, we aren’t able to list the feature set here. I recommend that you check back for the upcoming EA release.

When will the ISAAC release? Could we get it now in someway? Have someone really got this sdk?

Hi schichengy2006, we are hoping to do a public release of Isaac SDK early next year. Thanks for your patience while we continue the development.

Are you willing to share whether or not ISAAC will work relatively seamlessly with ROS1 or ROS2?

Hi Telemething, I am working on an interopability bridge for ISAAC and ROS1, we will have to take a look at making it work with ROS2.

Thanks, that’s great news. Please feel free to consider my participation if you seek assistance with this.

Hi GeForceX, we don’t have a hard date for the release yet, tentatively it will be later in Q1.

Any update on the time line for early access for isaac?

Hi salehayman25, stay tuned for an update later this month, thanks for your patience.

The Isaac SDK is now available for download here! [b][url]https://developer.nvidia.com/isaac-sdk[/url][/b]

Click on the ‘Register to be Notified’ button in order to download it.

Please refer questions or feedback about the release to the new Isaac SDK Forum here on DevTalk.