Device GeForce 8400M GT not found (Vaio VGN-FZ18M)

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ18M laptop running on Windows Vista 32-bit, and on your list of CUDA-enabled GPUs (CUDA GPUs - Compute Capability | NVIDIA Developer) it appears mine: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT. But I can not execute any CUDA or OpenCL sample.

I have:
1.- Try to update drivers, but your Notebook Developer Drivers for WinVista and Win7 (260.99) says there is no compatible hardware.
2.- Reading the forums I found someone who suggested to update the GPU drivers from Sony, I did it.
3.- I installed the CUDA Toolkit 3.2 (32-bit)
4.- I installed the GPU Computing SDK code samples (32-bit)

But, when I try to execute any sample, such as the CUDA Device Query one, it says:

CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)
cudaGetDeviceCount FAILED CUDA Driver and Runtime version may be mismatched.
FAILED

And, when I try to execute the NVIDIA Compute Visual Profiler, it shows an warning window saying:

Unable to load the ‘nvcuda’ library.
Compute Visual Profiler device features will be disabled.

I do not know how to solve it. Maybe I am doing something wrong, missing something, I do not know.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ18M laptop running on Windows Vista 32-bit, and on your list of CUDA-enabled GPUs (CUDA GPUs - Compute Capability | NVIDIA Developer) it appears mine: NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT. But I can not execute any CUDA or OpenCL sample.

I have:
1.- Try to update drivers, but your Notebook Developer Drivers for WinVista and Win7 (260.99) says there is no compatible hardware.
2.- Reading the forums I found someone who suggested to update the GPU drivers from Sony, I did it.
3.- I installed the CUDA Toolkit 3.2 (32-bit)
4.- I installed the GPU Computing SDK code samples (32-bit)

But, when I try to execute any sample, such as the CUDA Device Query one, it says:

CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)
cudaGetDeviceCount FAILED CUDA Driver and Runtime version may be mismatched.
FAILED

And, when I try to execute the NVIDIA Compute Visual Profiler, it shows an warning window saying:

Unable to load the ‘nvcuda’ library.
Compute Visual Profiler device features will be disabled.

I do not know how to solve it. Maybe I am doing something wrong, missing something, I do not know.

Any ideas? Thanks a lot!