Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 495.46
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Does Deepstream 6.0 support Python 3.8 or newer?
Can we use Python 3.8 with Deepstream 6.0 SDK, TensorRT and Triton Inference Server?
According to the following links, it seems that Deepstream 6.0 officially supports Python 3.8:
However, according to the following link, it seems that Python 3.6 is still the recommended version to use:
Can you please clarify which Python versions are supported by the newest Deepstream SDK? Can you provide details on whether a Python version greater than 3.6 is supported, and is there a plan/timeline for it that you can share?
According to PEP 494, Python version 3.6 has recently reached end of life. So it is important to us to use a newer version.