Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier
• DeepStream Version 5.0/4.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.2
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
I have a Xavier, previously running Deepstream 4.0 application. When I tried to launch Deepstream 5.0 samples, I ran install.sh in deepstream-5.0, it seems this changed lots of underlying packages. Launching DS5.0 failed, so I decided to go back to DS4.0, yet noticed DS4.0 application cannot run any more.
Considering this might be caused by running DS5.0 install.sh, I ran DS5.0 uninstall.sh, then ran DS4.0 install.sh, yet the DS4.0 application still failed to run. The error is as below.
$ deepstream-test5-app -c configs/cur_conf.txt
(deepstream-test5-app:7621): GStreamer-WARNING **: 20:50:38.268: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_multistream.so’: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_multistream.so: undefined symbol: gst_nvquery_is_ntp_sync
** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:682>: Failed to create element ‘src_bin_muxer’
** ERROR: <create_multi_source_bin:745>: create_multi_source_bin failed
** ERROR: <create_pipeline:1045>: create_pipeline failed
** ERROR: main:1404: Failed to create pipeline
Quitting
App run failed
Anyone has any idea where is wrong, and what is the normal procedure to restore DS4.0 environment?