DS6.3 cuda and driver related query

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) A 100
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 530.30.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) b
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

AS mentioned in [dGPU model Platform and OS Compatibility](Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.3 Release documentation) Deepstream 6.3 required the 12.1 CUDa and driver 525.125.06 but 12.1 cuda support the 530.30.02 .

How we can resolve this issue.
With 12.1 cuda and 530.30.02 driver I tried to run the application I faced the above error
ERROR from element nv-filesink-encoder, Device is in streaming mode

Can you suggest the solution for it ?

Deepstream 6.3 required the 12.1 CUDa and driver 525.125.06 but 12.1 cuda support the 530.30.02 .

There is a suggest for your question,

1.Replace the right driver “525.125” to check the env of driver.

2.Check the A100 supporting about the nv-filesink-encoder

Hi @devin.he ,
I have tried with exporting env to 525.30 but it didn’t worked

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

You need to follow the compatibility if you want to use DeepStream SDK.Quickstart Guide — DeepStream documentation 6.4 documentation

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.