Error prints on camera streaming and fps getting reduced

Hi ,
We have been working in the bringup of imx327 sensor with jetson xavier nx based on L4T 32.4.3 . We have did some customization in the nvarguscamerasrc gstreamer plugin to take the embedded meta data from sensor and give it to the gstreamer application.Our’s is a stereo camera application which has two cameras streaming simultaneously.

I am getting three issues (when streaming the camera using gstreamer ), all not both at the same time ,
One is I am getting prints from the gstreamer mentioned below

(NvCamV4l2) Error InvalidState: Invalid active Mode Size (in /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/utils/nvcamv4l2/v4l2_device.cpp, function streamControl(), line 1655)
(NvOdmDevice) Error InvalidState: (propagating from dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera-partner/imager/src/devices/V4L2SensorViCsi.cpp, function apply(), line 205)
(NvCamV4l2) Error InvalidState: Invalid active Mode Size (in /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera/utils/nvcamv4l2/v4l2_device.cpp, function streamControl(), line 1655)
(NvOdmDevice) Error InvalidState: (propagating from dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/camera-partner/imager/src/devices/V4L2SensorViCsi.cpp, function apply(), line 205)

Another one also I am getting prints from gstreamer library. I have mentioned below the prints I am getting.

NvCaptureStatusErrorDecode Capture-Error: CSIMUX_FRAME (0x00000002)
CsimuxFrameError_Regular : 0x000000a0
Stream ID [ 2: 0]: 0

VPR state from fuse block    [ 3]: 0

Frame end (FE)              [ 5]: 1
    A frame end has been found on a regular mode stream.
FS_FAULT                    [ 7]: 1
    A FS packet was found for a virtual channel that was already in frame.An errored FE packet was injected before FS was allowed through.
Binary VC number [3:2]   [27:26]: 0
    To get full binary VC number, user need to concatenate VC[3:2] and VC[1:0] together.

The pipeline I use to stream is mentioned below
gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 wbmode=0 aelock=true awblock=true ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=1920, height=1080, framerate=60/1’ ! nvvidconv ! queue ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=xvimagesink --verbose

The third issue is fps getting reduced gradually while streaming . I have added the prints I get during the issue , below.

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstTextOverlay:fps-display-text-overlay: text = rendered: 42, dropped: 708, fps: 0.00, drop rate: 41.60
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 42, dropped: 708, fps: 0.00, drop rate: 41.60
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2902): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstTextOverlay:fps-display-text-overlay: text = rendered: 143, dropped: 820, fps: 1.98, drop rate: 47.58
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 143, dropped: 820, fps: 1.98, drop rate: 47.58
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstTextOverlay:fps-display-text-overlay: text = rendered: 43, dropped: 728, fps: 1.98, drop rate: 39.58
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0: last-message = rendered: 43, dropped: 728, fps: 1.98, drop rate: 39.58
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstFPSDisplaySink:fpsdisplaysink0/GstXvImageSink:xvimagesink0: A lot of buffers are being dropped

can someone help me debug this issue ?
thanks in advance.

Hi
Please check if you can run

$ gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! nvoverlaysink

If the sensor driver is ready, this simple command should work fine.

Hi,
Thanks for your suggestions , But I couldn’t stream with the pipeline you gave . No window is opened for streaming with the pipeline you have mentioned . Where as with the pipeline I have mentioned above , I am able to stream successfully . With the pipeline I have mentioned above in my initial post ,but the issue I have mentioned still persists. I think , the issue is not related with the pipeline . Please provide some suggestions , if any . Any help is appreciated

Hi ,
Some times , streaming gets stopped after streaming for sometime .
I have attached the logs when the streaming stopped .
gstreamer-issue-streaming-stopped.log (270.0 KB)
Could some guide us on fixing the issue

Hi,
It looks like the sensor is unstable. There is a default camera board with TX2 devkit. Please check if you observe the issue with the default board.