Error running DLI "Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano" Course Environment Container with jetpack 5.11 in jetson nano orin

Hello,
I am trying go through the course DLI “Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano” but when I download the latest container in here

which is v2.0.2-r32.7.1
it does not seem to support 5.11
When I run the hello_camera I get

ImportError: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29’ not found (required by /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libgstreamer-1.0.so.0)

This is a cat from my nv_tegra_release

R35 (release), REVISION: 3.1, GCID: 32827747, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Sun Mar 19 15:19:21 UTC 2023

how can I debug this? Is there a place where I can get the correct container for 5.1.1?

Hi @diegogarzon, that container is for JetPack 4.x and the course for the original Jetson Nano. You could copy the notebooks out of it and run them in the l4t-ml container instead (which is available for JetPack 5 and is pretty close to the DLI container - I think you may need to install jetcam). The Hello AI World tutorial is also on JetPack 5.

Thanks Dusty, are there any plans to update the DLI courses to the new Nano?

I will check with the DLI team with this and see if it’s on their radar to upgrade/support the course for Orin Nano. I suspect that the changes to the documentation and guides (which are based around the original Nano) are more significant than rebuilding the container for JetPack 5. Thanks for expressing your interest in this, and hope that for the time being that you’ll find our other tutorials to help get you started - good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.