Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
I am running the newest version of TAO on a T4 machine - everything was working fine until today when suddently i am getting the below error:
Simple command to reproduce: “docker run nvcr.io/nvidia/tao/tao-toolkit-tf:v3.22.05-tf1.15.5-py3”
Error happens on my RTX3060 machine as well.
Trying to run a training session from the launcher with “tao classification …” causes the container to exit instantly.
Did something change?