Error while parsing Json message data

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): T4
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): NA
• TensorRT Version: 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 440.42

Hi,
I am working on deepstream-test5 and am trying to trigger the smart records by sending message data in the Json file. However, it is not able to parse the message data and no matter what message i send, it constantly throws the error as shown in the attachment.

Sample JSON file format that I tried sending :

{
“sensor” {
“id”: “HWY_20_AND_LOCUST__WBA__4_11_2018_4_59_59_379_AM_UTC-07_00”
}
}

This problem has been fixed in latest DeepStream 5.0 GA version. Can you upgrade to DeepStream 5.0 GA?

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/index.html#page/DeepStream_Development_Guide/deepstream_quick_start.html#wwpID0E0VF0HA

@Fiona.Chen Thank you for the reply. I am using the Deepstream docker that is provided on Nvidia NGC (5.0-20.07-triton version). Doesn’t the latest docker contain all these upgrades?

Yes. It is the latest. The fix has been in it. The message is a kind of warning. It will not impact your application. And it is just to tell you there are some syntax error in your jason file. https://developer.gnome.org/json-glib/stable/JsonParser.html#json-parser-load-from-data
JSON Syntax

Hi @Fiona.Chen. I went through the links that you provided and I am pretty sure that I am using correct json syntax, but still getting the error. As for the Smart record, I am still unable to trigger it. I hope I do not have to write a probe to do so.
Also, I am using my instance’s time (and not the video’s time as it does not confirm the video timestamp) as a reference time. So if my instance time is x, then I am trying to trigger SR at x+(5 minutes) time.

Please let me know if I am missing something.
Here I have attached my SR configs as well:

sr_config

The Jason file parsing error is a “warning”, but not an error. You can ignore the warnings.

Can you create a new topic for smart recording?