Fadora25 display resolution is single "640x480"

Here is Related info:
nvidia-installer -v |grep version: nvidia_installer: Version 375.26
uname-a: Linux fedora 4.8.16-300.fc25.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jan6 18:11:49 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
lspci |grep -i VGA: 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller : NVIDIA Corporation GM206 [Geforce GTX 960](rev a1)

Anybody can help me ?Fadora25 display resolution is single “640x480”,I could’t set a larger resolution. Dispirited…

Run nvidia-bug-report.sh and attach output.

Please see the latest reply and the attachment. You can just ignore this replay.
nvidia-bug-report.log (1.41 MB)

Please see the latest reply and the attachment. You can just ignore this replay.

Please see the latest reply. You can just ignore this replay.

Please see the attachment!
nvidia-bug-report.log (1.41 MB)

Looks like your monitor is connected to the analog vga connector but the edid can’t be read so it’s set up as a standard vga monitor. You can either try a different connector or or somehow get the edid data and load it or modify the monitor section of your xorg.conf entering values corresponding to the datasheet of the monitor and use a modeline calculator to manually generate modelines.

For Fadora (Linux), I was a novice.How can I configure the xorg.conf? I have tried to Google some posts or ways to configure the xorg.conf, but failured. Really didn’t know. In China, Fadora community is scarcely any,I am forced to ask for help here.

My GTX960 is DVI output formats, through the DVI to VGA, connected to the monitor.I will try to switch to DVI directly connects the monitor…If doesn’t work, could U show me how to fix it ?

Anyway,very grateful to hear your recommendations.

Probably a flaky dvi to vga adapter, then. Editing xorg.conf in terminal: sudo nano -w /etc/X11/xorg.conf
Doc for monitor section: [url]xorg.conf(5x) manual page
Enter correct values for horizsync and vertrefresh
Generate modelines: [url]http://arachnoid.com/modelines/[/url]

Thank you very much for your help.I changed its previous DVI to VGA, with DVI directly connected to the monitor, Fadora25 running well and the display resolution can be adjusted.Thank you again for your help.