fail to install opencv

I just want to install opencv4tegra,but it is not successful.

I enter the ‘sudo apt-get install libopencv4tegra libopencv4tegra-dev’,error is:
'Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libopencv4tegra : Depends: libavcodec-ffmpeg56 (>= 7:2.4) but it is not installable or
libavcodec-ffmpeg-extra56 (>= 7:2.4) but it is not installable
Depends: libavformat-ffmpeg56 (>= 7:2.4) but it is not installable
Depends: libavutil-ffmpeg54 (>= 7:2.4) but it is not installable
Depends: libswscale-ffmpeg3 (>= 7:2.4) but it is not installable
Depends: libtbb2 but it is not installable
libopencv4tegra-dev : Depends: libtbb-dev but it is not installable
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.’

anyone can help me?

Hi Jiao2304,

Jetpack3.1 would help install all the dependencies. Why do you want to install o4v by using apt-get?

yes,if I use the Jetpack for tx2,the opencv can installde successfully,but I use the apt-get ,there is some errors.
and I have solved it ,after ‘apt-get update’,I use ‘sudo apt-add-repository universe’,It is ok.

yes,if I use the Jetpack for tx2,the opencv can installde successfully,but I use the apt-get ,there is some errors.
and I have solved it ,after ‘apt-get update’,I use ‘sudo apt-add-repository universe’,It is ok.

The official “L4T-R28.1 Release Notes” actually says OpenCV4Tegra is deprecated…

https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/dlc/l4t-release-notes-28-1

2.4 OpenCV4Tegra Deprecated
OpenCV4Tegra Version 2.4.13 is provided as deprecated in Release 28.1. OpenCV4Tegra provides CPU and GPU enabled acceleration for OpenCV Version 2.4.13. These improvements have been integrated into the OpenCV project in version 3.2. Users of OpenCV must upgrade to OpenCV Version 3.2 and obtain support from the OpenCV community.

ok,thank you for you reply.