Failed install NVIDIA drivers

We purchased new discrete video cards NVIDIA GP108 [GeForce GT 1030] (rev a1), you need to install the driver on GosLinux IC6, the driver does not want to be installed in any way, not with turning off nouveau, not with switching to isolate multi-user.target mode, so we tried to disable the graphics disable gdm, errors, we are trying to install the driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-460.39.run (like this video card is declared in the driver support), choose the correct driver?
The GosLinux developers said to contact you, since they offered all the options and the driver is not installed, but with the stock drivers GosLinux works with artifacts in programs, etc., below I attach errors, help, there are a lot of computers and they need to be brought to mind

Google told me that goslinux is ubuntu based, how did you try to install the driver in your first attempt?

1. yum install lshw
  2. yum -y install dkms gcc kernel-devel
  3. Edit “nano /etc/default/grub”
    Added line nouveau.modeset=0 in line GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX
  4. Updated grub bootloader config
  5. Came as root user to systemctl isolate multi-user.target
  6. Install driver file…*.run
  7. 3 errors came out and the installation stopped

Tell me if I selected the correct driver for GP108 [GeForce GT 1030] (rev a1) ?
I attach screenshots of 3 errors

First of all, using the runfile installer is not advised. You should always prefer to use a repo driver matching your distribution. Since you used ‘yum’, goslinux isn’t based on Ubuntu anymore but some suse or redhat distribution. Please find out and tell me which distribution this is based on.
Please post the output of
uname -a
cat /etc/issue
and please don’t attach photos that are top down.

2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

CentOS 6.4, which in turn is based on the commercial Red Hat Enterprise Linux distribution

\S
Kernel \r on an \m

Close topic.