Failed jetpack installation

Hi everyone,

I am trying to install jetpack for Jetson xavier on an internal nvme using sdk manager on Ubuntu 20. I keep getting this error. Could you please help me trying this installation done.
Thank for your time in advance. Find below the command line errors from sdk manager.

02:35:42 INFO: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [ 0.0475 ] RCM 0 is saved as rcm_0.rcm

02:35:42 INFO: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [ 0.0612 ] Assuming zero filled SBK key

02:35:42 INFO: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [ 0.0657 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --updatesig rcm_list_signed.xml

02:35:42 INFO: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [ 0.0695 ] tegrarcm_v2 --chip 0x19 0 --rcm rcm_list_signed.xml --skipuid

02:35:42 INFO: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: [ 0.0703 ] RCM version 0X190001

02:35:47 ERROR: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: while count is not 0:

02:35:47 ERROR: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: *** ERROR: Parsing boardid failed

02:35:47 ERROR: Flash Jetson Xavier NX - flash: command terminated with error

02:35:47 SUMMARY: DateTime Target Setup - target: Depends on failed component

Your device is AGX Xavier or Xavier NX?

Which JetPack version you try to install?

SDK maanger vesion?

Thanks for your response

I have a Xavier NX developer kit
Jetpack 5.0.1 DP
SDK version 1.8.0.10363

I flashed jetpack on a sd card and updated the system, I using a different cable and the sdk manager it is communication and flasing the the jetson xavier

Thank for your time.

the JetPack is an installer help help flashing SW image on to device or install SDKs on device/host PC, not quite understand what you did.

Exactly that
I flashed jetpack on a sd card and updated the system (Manual force recovery mode was not working for me)
and I used the sdk manager to flash the jetson xavier on the nvme disk of the board

Not quite sure how this flashed, please provide more information. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.