flashing via of serial console

How can I do flashing by serial console? What are commands.
or rather
How can I install JetPack-L4T-2.2.1-linux-x64.run by serial console?

d I connected jetson tx1 on host by using pl203. I installed minicom.
I wrote sudo minicom on host pc. I saw ‘ubuntu gui’ on Jetson tx1 also.

I dont know the others to do

JetPack runs only on the desktop x86_64 Ubuntu host. This is actually a front end to various packages (JetPack is an installer). One thing JetPack does is use the driver package to flash a Jetson…after that JetPack can download and install several related packages, e.g., nsight eclipse on the desktop, CUDA SDK on both Jetson and host. I use Fedora, so JetPack does not work for me. Instead, most of the packags and flash can be accomplished from any x86_64 Linux host if you don’t use the JetPack front end.

To flash without JetPack, you use the driver package from the x86_64 Linux host. Within the driver package is an empty subdirectory, “rootfs”. You use “sudo” (or login as root) and unpack the sample rootfs into this. This is pure Ubuntu. The parent directory of “rootfs” has the “apply_binaries.sh” script which overlays the nVidia-specific files onto the sample rootfs…this is when it changes from being pure Ubuntu to becoming L4T. So steps are basically like this, assuming you’ve unpacked the driver package and that you see the “Linux_for_Tegra” directory, and that you have cd’d to the “Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs” directory, and also that you downloaded the sample rootfs to the “Linux_for_Tegra” directory. Then the following should do the job (there are multiple ways to do things like unpack, plus multiple versions of sample rootfs, naming may need adjustment):

sudo -s
tar xvjf ../Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R23.2.0_armhf.tbz2
cd ..
./apply_binaries.sh
# Put Jetson in recovery mode and have the micro-B USB cable connected to host...
# Recovery mode means hold the recovery button down and either tap the power button
# on if Jetson was off, or tap the reset button if Jetson was already on.
# Verfiy via host that the JTX1 is in recovery mode and visible to host:
lsusb -d 0955:7721
# If lsusb lists something, then the Jetson is in recovery mode and flash can occur.
./flash.sh -S 14580MiB jetson-tx1 mmcblk0p1
# Exit from "sudo -s"
exit

Flash can take significantly over an hour, and uses perhaps 20 to 30 GB of hard disk space on the host…be sure you have plenty of hard disk space.

L4T version R23.2 is well tested, and has a 64-bit kernel, but only supports 32-bit user space (this is what the sample rootfs “armhf” in the name is about). Version R24.1 is relatively new and still has some issues (not to say R23.2 does not, but they are fewer). The advantage is you can use a 64-bit sample rootfs on R24.1 and support 64-bit in both kernel and user space. Look for driver package and sample rootfs for your choice in one of these locations:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/linux-tegra-r232
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/linux-tegra