Dear CloudXR team,
I am upgrade to 3.2,
Flow smoothly for about 2 minutes, and then get stuck，
I found that “cxrError_Frame_Not_Ready” kept appearing in the log。
the part code：
const uint32_t timeoutMs = 500;
cxrError frameErr = cxrLatchFrame(receiverHandle, framesLatched,
CloudXR Client Log 2022-06-09 10.24.10.txt (1.9 MB)
Streamer Client Log 2022-06-09 09.08.30.txt (1.0 MB)
can you help to check this problem?
I am having the same problem. Right before it happens I get this in the logs:
[PERF] DISCARDED: Eye 1, [FrameNum:29002] [Network Dropped this frame]
AImage deleted when frame dropped from dejitter queue
And then it says that the FPS dropped drastically to either 2 or 3 FPS. I have to restart the application to have it run again and then it can run for another few minutes.
For anyone that has this same issue, I had to go back to using 72hz instead of 90hz on the Quest 2. It seems that was the cause of the stream shutting down, I suspect the AImage Reader Decoder is the root of the issue. I tried everything else I could thing of to keep the 90hz, but it seems that it needs some more work. If anyone figures out a way to make 90hz work please let me know. Originally I had the issue of the blurry vertical lines when I had it at 72hz, but after adding in the “-f 50” client command it solved that issue. You can also pass in the “-rrr N” for the desired refresh rate, but it should default to 72hz.
When I set 72HZ, it will still get stuck。
I also set the low resolution, and it still gets stuck……
Hello， good news, I found that there is no problem without setting cxrDebugFlags_EnableAImageReaderDecoder！！！
Yes, we’ve reproduced this 100% on both Quest 1 and 2 at all refresh rates. When you enable the flag, it always hangs after a while, no matter which headset or refresh rate that’s used. It’s clearly experimental and buggy. Actually at some resolutions the image flips upside down, and other resolutions you get wavey lines in the output, which can be horizontal or vertical, depending on the exact resolution you pick. We repro these issues both in the vanilla OVR client here and a completely brand-new-from-scratch OpenXR client. That flag is no good, don’t use it, ever.