Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)**Questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I ran the deepstream-app -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/configs/deepstream-app/source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt
with 4 and 1 input sources with pgie batch size set as 4 & 1 respectively.
I am observing exponential drop of FPS in this case.
This should not happen in batch processing as all 4 frames will be processed in single batch correct or am I wrong?
FPS with 1 source and batch size 1 = **PERF: 63.39 (64.30)
FPS with 4 sources and batch size 4 = **PERF: 19.52 (19.63) 19.52 (19.63) 19.52 (19.63) 19.52 (19.63)