DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

dear nv experts:
I use the devkit-p3710 arrive (keep the default linux 6.0.4.0-31006010 ).

follow the sdk guide chapter:

Safety Extensions/FSI-CCPLEX Communication/Demonstration

/opt/nvidia/drive-linux/samples/FsiCom# ./DemoAppCom

and the fsi also print

but I still not see any log as description on the guide " DemoAppCom on receiving the data on channel_0 validates the message length and displays the message in GOS console (here data is 0xaf + 0xA):"

Can you please provide a reference to the specific SDK guide you’re following? It would help me understand the expected behavior and better troubleshoot the issue you’re experiencing.

NVIDIA_DRIVE_OS_6.0_Linux_PDK_Developer_Guide/common/topics/linux_production/FSI-CCPLEX-Demonstration.html

the guide version is 6040-linux

Please note that the DRIVE OS Linux “PDK” falls outside of the scope of support provided by this forum. Only SDK releases that are available on the developer site are supported through this forum. If you have access to the PDK, please contact your NVIDIA representative for the appropriate support channel. Thank you.

can you provide the “appropriate support channel” address or link relate to fsi issue?

You may need to contact your NVIDIA representative to understand who can provide support for development based on the PDK release. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.