Get all correct packages for power mode support for Laptop GPU

Hello everyone, from the nvidia community.
I got a lenovo legion 5 laptop with an RTX 3060, that has a powerLimit of 130w, this with dynamic boost, without it hits the baseline of 115w, on windows ofc this just works, on linux well it still works even on driver version 535 which i had tested on Pop!os, but if i start to mess around like reinstalling the drivers and such i lose all the currect configuration which is the case on my main OS kubuntu.
The issues compared to pop!OS are, no change in power for the gpu across power modes, being limited to 80w, no dynamic boost, terminal spits Failed to enable unit: Unit file nvidia-powerd.service does not exist. when trying to enable nvidia-powerd.servive, and as far as i know… this is about it.
I will say this i think this problem is ubuntu’s related first and foremost, given that out of the box distro maintainers get it right, therefore before i start to dig to deep and like go through the hurdle of reinstalling the OS or smt, and in order to help others in a similar situation, i would like to ask which packages or anything are needed in order to make this work?

Additional info:
nvidia-smi(across all power modes, both in x and wayland)

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| NVIDIA-SMI 535.86.05              Driver Version: 535.86.05    CUDA Version: 12.2     |
|-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+
| GPU  Name                 Persistence-M | Bus-Id        Disp.A | Volatile Uncorr. ECC |
| Fan  Temp   Perf          Pwr:Usage/Cap |         Memory-Usage | GPU-Util  Compute M. |
|                                         |                      |               MIG M. |
|=========================================+======================+======================|
|   0  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 ...    Off | 00000000:01:00.0 Off |                  N/A |
| N/A   38C    P8             ERR! /  80W |     29MiB /  6144MiB |      0%      Default |
|                                         |                      |                  N/A |
+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------+

+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Processes:                                                                            |
|  GPU   GI   CI        PID   Type   Process name                            GPU Memory |
|        ID   ID                                                             Usage      |
|=======================================================================================|
|    0   N/A  N/A      1405      G   /usr/lib/xorg/Xorg                           24MiB |

nvidia-settings -q DynamicBoostSupport
On wayland does not work.
On x11

Attribute 'DynamicBoostSupport' (userme:1[gpu:0]): 1.
    'DynamicBoostSupport' is a boolean attribute; valid values are: 1 (on/true) and 0 (off/false).
    'DynamicBoostSupport' is a read-only attribute.
    'DynamicBoostSupport' can use the following target types: GPU.

cat /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0000:01:00.0/power

Runtime D3 status:          Enabled (fine-grained)
Video Memory:               Active

GPU Hardware Support:
 Video Memory Self Refresh: Supported
 Video Memory Off:          Supported

cat /proc/driver/nvidia/gpus/0000:01:00.0/information

Model:           NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
IRQ:             92
GPU UUID:        GPU-9da07d0a-aafc-2c4c-600b-b99a3caddd99
Video BIOS:      94.06.13.40.81
Bus Type:        PCIe
DMA Size:        47 bits
DMA Mask:        0x7fffffffffff