Get translate values of ReplicatorItem

Good afternoon,
I’m working on a SDG extension for Omniverse using replicator for a specific use-case.
I’m trying to retrieve the translation values of a ReplicatorItem to dynamically adjust the focus of my cameras.
I can’t seem to find a way to retrieve that information from prims that are created with replicator :

rep.get.prims("/Replicator/Ref_Xform_01/Ref"):

Thank you in advance for your help, let me know if you need more information or code snippets.

I resolved this with the following lines :

def get_pos_object():
            with rep.get.prims("/Replicator/Ref_Xform_01/Ref"):
                prim = omni.usd.get_prim_at_path("/Replicator/Ref_Xform_01/Ref")

translate_attr = prim.GetAttribute("xformOp:translate")

if translate_attr and translate_attr.IsValid():
                    translate = translate_attr.Get() #Get the values of the attribute
                    return translate  # Return the translation values as a tuple (x, y, z)
                else:
                    carb.log_error("Translation attribute is not valid or does not exist.")
                    return (0, 0, 0)

I’m now facing another challenge, getting the translation values of my Cameras
I’m trying to obtain these values to calculate the euclidian distance between the camera coordinates and the object at each frame, which will then be used to set the focus distance.
However since they are cameras and not prims it seems I can’t access the coordinates with the same method.

If anyone has any idea on how to do this, I would gladely take any insights into account