Getting python 3.7 to work with numpy on Jetson Tx2

i need to work in python 3.7 with numpy and opencv. I have jetpack4.3 installed and it comes with opencv and python 3.6.9. Everything works great. I need python 3.7 so i install it and it does not see numpy or opencv.

I make a virtual environment and try to pip install numpy. It wont install it has errors about missing mkl_rt

libraries mkl_rt not found in ['/home/nvidia/.virtualenvs/vcam/lib', '/usr/local/lib', '/usr/lib', '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu']
  NOT AVAILABLE

blis_info:
  libraries blis not found in ['/home/nvidia/.virtualenvs/vcam/lib', '/usr/local/lib', '/usr/lib', '/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu']
  NOT AVAILABLE

What can i do to get this working?

Thank you

edit: the above works fine on an x86 laptop so i think i am getting the wrong packages for jetson from pip.

What do i need to do to get numpy and python 3.7 working together on Jetson? I cant get a version of numpy that is compatible with the jetson board when i install via pip. If i apt install it only works with the original 3.6 version of python.

I wanted to let the community know i found something that might help. I am going to try following this post here: