Gigabyte aero 15 , i7-11800H with RTX3080, dual system

I have a PROBLEM about the install of GPU driver for both system of win10 and linux.
The notebook is Gigabyte aero 15 , i7-11800H with RTX3080.

The both system of win10 and ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS are workable.
Recently, I have a need for the development and running of GPU program under the linux.
I install the Nvidia linux (AMD64/EM64T) x64 display driver, version 460.91.03, etc.

The system shows this and STOP:

I try many times and different version of linux ubuntu 20.04and drivers 470.63.01.
Besides, I try to modify grub, adding “nomodeset”.
It’s all the same that I can not enter the system.
Did anyone encounter the similar problem and have the solution?nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (6.2 KB)

I have the same problem, have you managed to solve it?

The only distro that works fine for me is Pop! OS version Nvidia.

Still, the second screen sometimes flickers, sometimes with design programs it gives problems.

I would love to be able to work with debian testing with non-free and contrib, but it doesn’t work, I have tested with some distros like linuxmint, ubuntu, debian among others and they don’t work well either.

Whenever I install the proprietary driver, at startup the screen stays black, in other tests it does not detect a second screen in xrandr, apparently, I do not know how to properly configure the xorg.conf for this.

Please, if someone has a correct solution to install Nvidia in debian let me know. Thanks.

Hardware: Laptop i7-11800h + Nvidia 3050 ti

It’s most likely a hybrid graphics system. For the i7-11800 you need a kernel 5.8 or higher and a recent mesa. Then configure prime. If that doesn’t help, please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

Hello, thank you for answering.

Correct, it is a hybrid.

Tests with “unstable debian” and linuxmint:

• I install the operating system.

• When rebooting it is necessary to put in the grub “splash nomodeset”.

• Free drivers work, but the performance is not good.

• I install the Nvidia 470.XX drivers, either from the repositories or manually by downloading the .sh

• On reboot the screen stays black with a small white line on the top left.

• I have tried adding a xorg.conf configuration, the system starts but only detects HDMI-0 (external display) and not eDP-1-1 (laptop display).

In time I will reinstall debian and generate the nvidia-bug-report.

Dell G15

Thanks