GPIO does not work using jetson-gpio python library

Hello,
I have installed the jetson-gpio library on my jetson xavier nx. I was tryind to run some example files of the samples folder. Unfortunately, I got always the same error message:

amr@moto:~/Downloads/jetson-gpio/samples$ sudo python3 test_all_pins.py
Testing pin 7 as OUTPUT; CTRL-C to test next pin
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “test_all_pins.py”, line 89, in
GPIO.setup(pin, GPIO.OUT)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/Jetson.GPIO-2.1.3-py3.7.egg/Jetson/GPIO/gpio.py”, line 360, in setup
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/Jetson.GPIO-2.1.3-py3.7.egg/Jetson/GPIO/gpio.py”, line 155, in _do_one_channel
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/Jetson.GPIO-2.1.3-py3.7.egg/Jetson/GPIO/gpio_cdev.py”, line 189, in chip_open_by_label
Exception: tegra194-gpio: No such gpio device registered

Any suggestions to solve the issue is appreiated.
Thanks
Salvatore

Hi saxosun,

Are you using the devkit or custom board for Xavier NX?
What’s your Jetpack version in use?

Do you refer to the following instruction step-by-step to setup Jetson GPIO?
GitHub - NVIDIA/jetson-gpio: A Python library that enables the use of Jetson’s GPIOs
especially the Setting User Permissions part.