Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.1.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.2-b231
• TensorRT Version 126.96.36.199-1+cuda11.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) NVTracker not working
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) python3 deepstream_test_2.py …/…/…/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am running deepstream test2 python sample but tracker failing. same works without tracker.
Find the below error log:
gstnvtracker: Loading low-level lib at /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so
gstnvtracker: Failed to open low-level lib at /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so
dlopen error: libnvvpi.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
gstnvtracker: Failed to initilaize low level lib.