Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
gstnvtracker: Loading low-level lib at /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so
gstnvtracker: Failed to open low-level lib at /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/lib/libnvds_nvmultiobjecttracker.so
dlopen error: /opt/nvidia/vpi2/lib64/priv/libcupva_host.so: undefined symbol: PvaQueueSubmit
gstnvtracker: Failed to initilaize low level lib.
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
• Hardware Platform Jetson
• JetPack Version: JetPack 5.0.2
• Docker Image deepstream-l4t:6.1-base
• Issue Type: questions and errors
Please refer to the link below: https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Quickstart.html#id5
If you use the JetPack 5.0.2, please use the deepstream 6.1.1 version.
Hi @yuweiw Hi tried deepstream-6.1.1, Facing the same issue.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
This seems a problem with your jetson environment. You can try the following methods:
- Try to run the deepstream on your jetson without docker.
- Try to install the vpi again with
sudo apt install nvidia-vpi
- Try to reinstall jetpack on your jetson and install the deepstream step by step by referring the link below:
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.