Gstreamer - streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated

Hi,

I am trying to stream video over local network using gstreamer between jetson tx1 and my pc. I made sure that my camera has no problem and my devices are connected via local network.

Here is my terminal commands: First of all, I use ssh command to connect to my nvidia jetson tx1 which has the camera connected. Then, on jetson I run this:

sudo gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! videorate max-rate=25 ! videoconvert ! omxh265enc qp-range=30,50:30,50:30,50 control-rate=4 bitrate=3000000 ! "video/x-h265, stream-format=(string)byte-stream" ! rtph265pay mtu=1400 ! udpsink host=192.168.1.5 port=5700 sync=false async=false

This is the output:

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Framerate set to : 25 at NvxVideoEncoderSetParameterNvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 8 
===== MSENC =====
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 8 
===== NVENC blits (mode: 1) into block linear surfaces =====

Then I left this window of terminal hanging.

After that on my pc I run this:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc port=5700 ! application/x-rtp, encoding-name=H265, payload=96 ! rtph265depay ! h265parse ! queue ! avdec_h265 ! fpsdisplaysink sync=false

And this is the output:

Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
Redistribute latency...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2947): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Execution ended after 0:00:00.382685021
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

So I cannot preview the stream. What can I do about that? Thank you.

Hi,
We have verified below case. Please check if you can follow the steps and run it successfully.
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1051847/jetson-agx-xavier/deepstream-3-0-c-api/post/5339515/#5339515[/url]
For more information, are you on r28.2 or r32.2?