Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
Can’t get any
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
sudo apt-get update && apt-list | grep deepstream
deepstream-5.0/stable 5.0.1-1 arm64 deepstream-5.1/stable,now 5.1.0-1 arm64 [installed]
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Is it deprecated or something? Is the login wall back? Reason for that? I can’t imagine making it more difficult to get software is a good thing. As part of my client’s requirements, getting DeepStream from apt would be simplest, but with every new JetPack release it seems like DeepStream is always missing. It’s kinda frustrating when our software (currently) relies on it.