• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : Nuvo IPC / RTX2080
• DeepStream Version : N/A
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : N/A
• TensorRT Version : N/A
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) : 460.91.03
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’d like to use gstreamer to capture video images(RGB/BGR), frames(RGB/BGR) from my V4L2 camera.
The output of v4l2-ctl is shown below:
$ vl42ctl -d /dev/video0 --all Driver Info (not using libv4l2): Driver name : basa Card type : FPD1-0103 Bus info : PCI:0000:09:00.0 Driver version: 5.4.143 Capabilities : 0x84200001 Video Capture Streaming Extended Pix Format Device Capabilities Device Caps : 0x04200001 Video Capture Streaming Extended Pix Format Priority: 2 Video input : 0 (FPD1-0103: ok) Format Video Capture: Width/Height : 1920/1080 Pixel Format : 'YUYV' Field : None Bytes per Line : 3840 Size Image : 4147232 Colorspace : JPEG Transfer Function : Default (maps to sRGB) YCbCr/HSV Encoding: Default (maps to ITU-R 601) Quantization : Default (maps to Full Range) Flags :
But I have no idea how to make the pipe string that should go to the gst-launch-1.0
Could you suggest me a good gstreamer pipe string for my camera?
I’d like to use as much H/W accellerations as possible that the Nvidia RTX2080 provides.
The source would be the camera above.
The sink should be the appsink. But with the gst-launch-1.0 the sink can be fakesink. (ex. gst-launch-1.0 nvv4l2camerasrc device=/dev/video0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=UYVY,width=3840,height=2160,framerate=30/1’ ! nvvidconv ! video/x-raw,format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=BGR ! fakesink -v)
The application that receives data from the appsink must receive RGB or BGR data and upon this data opencv will be used and applied to process many vision algorithm.